1 package Devil Food Cake Mix
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and water - it will be VERY thick
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Drop by tablespoons onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are set.
6. Cool for just a minute or two on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
*If you are counting calories, these cookies would be a good choice for dessert. Each cookie has only 105 calories and 4 grams of fat
~Recipe inspired by Taste of Home