INGREDIENTS FOR PASTA
6 ounces farfalle pasta
1/2 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon butter
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 jar (6 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained
1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped & seeded
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon paprika
3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
3. In a medium skillet saute the onion and garlic in the butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and Italian seasoning.
5. Stir in the mozzarella cheese, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, pasta, onion and garlic.
6. Transfer to a 2.5 quart casserole dish.
7. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
8. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the topping. Sprinkle the mixture over the pasta.
9. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 10 minutes or until golden.
~Recipe inspired by Better Homes & Gardens
THIS RECIPE PROUDLY LINKED TO: It's A Blog Party, Couponing And Cooking, Flour Me With Love, All The Small Stuff, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, Mandy's Recipe Box, My Sweet & Savory