2 cups frozen green beans
2 cups frozen carrots
1 cup frozen broccoli
1 cup frozen onion & pepper blend
1 can (11 ounces) corn niblets
1 can (10.75 ounces) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
1 bag frozen tator tots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2.5 quart casserole dish.
2. In a large saucepan, combine all vegetables, soup and milk.
3. Cook over medium heat just until warm.
4. Transfer the vegetables and soup to the casserole dish.
5. Cover the top of the casserole with the tator tots - I used about 1/2 to 3/4 of a bag.
6. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until the soup mixture is bubbling and tator tots have browned.
~Recipe inspired by Recipes of Family Heritage