1 pound chicken tenderloins, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 zucchini, sliced
6 ounces baby carrots (2 snack size bags), cut in half
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons soy sauce
4 teaspoons cornstarch
oil for stir-frying
1. Grate a teaspoon of lemon zest and set aside.
2. Whisk together the juice from the lemon, chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl.
3. Heat about a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through - around 5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and place on a plate.
5. Add the carrots and zucchini to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
6. Whisk the broth mixture again and then add it to the pan and cook, stirring, until thickened.
7. Add the green onions and the chicken back to the skillet and cook until heated through.
Serve over rice or noodles
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: WebMD
THIS RECIPE PROUDLY LINKED TO: Couponing & Cooking, Flour Me With Love, A Southern Fairytale, Simple Living with Diane Balch, Mom Trends