1/3 cup peanut butter, melted
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup milk
1 package (5.5 ounces) baking mix
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Heat a greased skillet over medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients until well blended.
3. Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot skillet.
4. Cook until the edges are dry.
5. Flip and cook until browned.
Cool pancakes completely. Separate pancakes with wax paper. Place in a gallon size freezer bag.
To Serve Frozen
Heat pancakes in toaster