Even though Princess P likes everything that is included in this recipe, I couldn't get her to eat it all combined in the wrap. She just wanted nothing to do with it.
But luckily I have the Hubs, my walking garbage disposal ~ No food goes to waste in this house :)
1 can (4 ounces/4 rolls) crescent rolls
4 hot dogs
2 slices cheese
4 fresh spinach leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Separate the crescent rolls into triangles.
3. Slice the cheese diagonally.
4. Lay the cheese triangle on top of the crescent roll so that the points of both the cheese and roll are facing away from you.
5. Lay the spinach leaf on top of the cheese.
6. Place the hot dog on top of the spinach.
7. Wrap the dough around the hot dog.
8. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Pillsbury