1 Package of Vanilla Cake Mix
12 Ounces of Sunkist Soda
1 Container of Vanilla Frosting
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease your muffin tin or line with baking cups (I used my mini muffin tin)
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and soda on medium speed for about 2 minutes (start out on slow until it is well combined) You may get some bubbles in your mix
3. Fill the baking cups halfway full with batter.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Let cool for about 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Once cool, ice with the vanilla frosting.
*These also can be made with Diet Sunkist for less calories