This is a recipe I've had pinned on Pinterest for about 6 months & I wish I had made it 5 months and 29 days ago. I already love popcorn, I could probably eat it every day but then when you add in the caramel-y, marshmallow-y goodness from this recipe, all I can say is...
Good Lord it was good.
MARSHMALLOW CARAMEL CORN
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped & unpopped kernels removed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 large marshmallows
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add the brown sugar, honey, vanilla & marshmallows. Turn heat to medium and stir until the marshmallows are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon over the popcorn & toss to coat.
- Store in an airtight container.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Chef In Training